Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am pretty sure he'll never stop growing!

Two exciting notes!
First, Zach has outgrown the 0-3 month sized clothes. I don't think he has got to wear many of his things more than one time. And I KNOW there is so much he never got to wear. I look at the clothes he was in just last week and they look so small now. That was only a week ago!
Second, he spent the first night in his crib! He took to it so well. I was worried we would have a hard time adjusting, but I think we both loved it. I had my bed back! I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd night that I got to spend the whole night without him! And he slept at least five straight hours. I was worried he would wake up a lot more if he was not next to me, but I think he really likes his crib!

Pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: