Tuesday, January 6, 2009

01.06.09

Almost seven hours last night! And I'm not sure Zach would have even woke up that soon if it wasn't for his mommy getting out of bed for a minute. It seems he won't sleep without me next to him lately.
Zach and I went for our first walk together today. I promise he liked it so much more then he's trying to tell you in the picture! (I love how his eskimo outfit swallows him.) He liked the walk so much, in fact, that at the end of the walk he was sound asleep. Actually, he was asleep about one minute after the picture was taken. And then he stayed asleep long enough for mom to take a shower, make a bookmark, and clean the bathroom. And even after that he has only been up for no more than 30 minutes at a time. Just enough to eat. Hopefully he sleeps good enough tonight after sleeping all day long.

No comments: