Monday, January 5, 2009

The direction is changing a little bit

I started this as a photo blog and although I'm sure there will be many more pictures to come, that won't be my focus. I want a place to record what's going on in Zach's life and to be able to easily keep everyone updated.
I was happy to wake up this morning after 8 hours of sleep! I never expected to feel this rested with a one month old baby. Then he filled his belly up and went back to sleep for 3 more hours.
I put zach on a scale with me yesterday. I won't tell how much I weighed, but he weighs 12.5 pounds already! I can't believe how fast he's growing and how much he's eating! His daddy said he had to feed him the whole two hours I was gone today. It will be interesting to see what his weight will be at his 2 month appointment.
Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of updating this blog. If not, I can think of a couple of people who might keep me on it! ;-p

No comments: